- New build available early 2022 with the opportunity to choose your own finish, including kitchen, bathrooms, tiles and flooring
- A stunning brand-new property ideally situated in this quiet position with breath taking views across beautiful rolling countryside
- A home with curb appeal and outstanding living accommodation spilt over three levels all having balconies from which to enjoy the views
- Enjoying light and spacious reception areas and impressive kitchen with of built in appliances and separate utility room
- Three/four double bedrooms and three stylish bathrooms including the master suite with vaulted ceiling and juliette balcony
- Beautifully landscaped garden with fabulous size stone terrace, ample driveway parking and detached double garage
- 10 Year NHBC warranty. CAT 5 cabling provides excellent WIFI connection throughout. Solar panels generating energy reducing your bills.
- PLEASE NOTE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FOR GUIDANCE PURPOSES ONLY
A superb opportunity to purchase an outstanding new build available now enjoying breathtaking views across beautiful rolling countryside, arguably one of the best we have ever seen.
Torwood View has been finished to exceptional standards throughout affording impressive living accommodation that is light, spacious and spilt over three levels with full heigh glazed elevations and Juliette balconies to the rear from which to enjoy the spectacular views. Beautifully designed and thoughtfully considered there is much more here than first meets the eye, enjoying a successful blend of traditional and modern architectural features. A flat tiled roof sits upon stone front and side elevations, whilst the rear elevation is a striking mix of render and cladding, making the most of the views with bi-folding doors and Juliette balconies. 10 Year NHBC warranty. CAT 5 cabling provides excellent WIFI connection throughout. Solar panels generating energy reducing your bills.
Upon entering the property you are welcomed in the reception hall, here doors open to a coats cupboard, cloakroom and kitchen. The desirable high specification kitchen will please keen cooks and families alike, being light, airy and spacious. Comprising stunning work tops, a comprehensive range of base, wall and drawer units and large central island. Built in appliances to include a double oven, induction hob, wine fridge, tall fridge, tall freezer and a dishwasher. There is additional space for a family size table and chairs and/or sofas. A door leads into a large utility room with sink unit, space for appliances and side door onto the drive. Returning to the kitchen, a glazed balustrade creates an open feel and eye-catching feature between the sitting room and kitchen space. Steps rise to the sitting room and fall to the bedroom/study and family room on the lower ground floor; where bi-folding doors frame the view and open onto the terrace. From the sitting room you can sit back and take in the far-reaching views with the warmth of the wood burner on a cold day or throw open the bi-folding doors on a summers day, a truly fabulous reception space. On the second floor there are three double bedrooms, one having an ensuite shower room and the remaining serviced by a Jack and Jill bathroom, all bathrooms are stylishly appointed with white suites and complementary tiling. Wake up to the view in the master bedroom suite featuring a vaulted ceiling, bi folding doors opening onto a Juliette balcony and built in wardrobes. There are also a built in wardrobe in bedroom two.
Outside, the front garden will be laid to gravel for ease of maintenance and retained by a low stone wall. The driveway runs besides the property providing off road parking and leading up to an excellent size detached garage, fitted with up and over door, pedestrian door into the garden, window, power and light. At the side there is access into the rear garden. The garden is private, beautifully landscaped and designed to maximise the view. An impressive full width stone terrace extends from the rear elevation and family room, perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining, and lit by stainless steel downlights. Beyond the terrace the rest of garden is laid to lawn. Fully enclosed by feather-edge fencing and mature hedgerow at the foot of the garden.